Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Tim Hancock and Jason Wagner Story.

Complicity to Commit Murder
The Tim Hancock and Jason Wagner Story.
Ohio's Dirty Little Secret

This story is being told DESPITE the serious concerns of the people who care about Tim Hancock and any one else mentioned on this site. We do not want anyone to be physically and mentally mistreated because the truth is being told.
We are all concerned about Tim's safety and his life once this story becomes public.
The pages you are about to view are not about invoking sympathy for convicted inmates.
What this is about, is to show the truth and show what has happened in the State of Ohio's Prison System, and it continues to happen not only in Ohio but ALL over the US.
People are sent to prison for various crimes, no one is denying that crime should be punished.
Sometimes severely!!
However, sentences are handed out by Judges not by Correctional Officers.
Their job is to keep a prison secure and safe for inmates and staff alike.
This did not happen in the Timothy Hancock and Jason Wagner cases.
Correctional Institutions are supposed to be where prisoners are held safely and securely.
Prison guards cannot be allowed to be judge, jury and executioner.

Read the shocking story of Tim Hancock and Jason Wagner!!!
My name is Timothy Hancock. I am a resident at the Mansfield Correctional Institution, in Mansfield, Ohio.
I would like to tell you a story about corruption and complicity to commit murder and the following cover up that ensued by the Department of Corrections, The Ohio State Patrol and County and State Prosecutors.
Rest assured that this is not to claim my innocence for I am guilty of killing my cell mate, Jason Wagner on November 13th 2000!
No, this story is wrote in hopes of justice being served for ALL involved. This story is TRUE, backed by facts and I believe you will see why once you are finished reading it!
Abu-Grahib is in Iraq, but it is also here in Ohio!!
Here's why..............
As we start, you should know that the prosecutor for Warren County, Andy Sievers liked to get away from the truth. He called me a liar and a manipulator at my trial and he managed to cover up the truth as to what really happened at Warren Correctional Institution on November 13th, 2000.
The reason he was able to do so, was due to the fact that I didn't have the evidence I am about to show you at my trial!!
So lets look at the facts and through the smoke screen to see the truth.
Fact I killed my cellie, Jason Wagner, a baby raper in the protective custody unit on Nov 13 2000.
I beat him up and strangled him, alas I am guilty as charged, and I know I must pay for the crime, BUT shouldn't everyone else too?
Here is the full story provided by facts.
Fact
On November 13 2000, I was in the segregation unit in a cell by myself at Warren Correctional Institution. (Protective Custody unit)
Sgt Joe Gross was the pod Sgt and he came to my cell and informed me that he was putting Jason Wagner in my cell.
I knew that Wagner was convicted of kidnapping and raping three and a half year old Ashley Taggart, in Lancaster, Ohio.
I was also aware that Wagner was openly gay and possibly had the AIDS virus.
Me, being sexually abused as a kid, and according to the double cell policy by the Department of Corrections, "you cannot put a sexual predator in with someone who was a victim of abuse", so it was common sense to me that they weren't following procedure and Sgt. Gross was doing this for an underlying reason.
So I informed Sgt Gross that under NO circumstances was I going to allow this and since there where three open cells besides mine in segregation, that he should place him there.
Policy dictates that they should place him in another cell and write a conduct report on me for refusing a cell assignment.
But the Sgt was firm in stating that come hell or high water, Wagner was coming in with me.
So I told Sgt Gross that I would kill him if he came into my cell. AGAIN policy dictates, that I should have received a conduct report for threats.
None of this happened!!
So Sgt Gross left the Segregation Range and left inmate Wagner sitting on the range, while he went to get some officers to force him into my cell.
According to reports the 1st shift (6am-2pm) Officers told him (Gross) that they didn't want involved, so Sgt Gross waited one and a half to two hours until 2nd shift came on, and had them along with Capt. D Dane, come to my cell to force the issue.
Again I told them the same thing-- if they put Wagner in my cell I was going to kill him.
Capt Dane replied, "It's on you, but if you don't let him in, I will use pepper spray, (mace) on you and then he will still come in and you can suffer through it!!"
So under the threat of mace and physical force, I had no choice but to let Wagner in!
Then, I called for the Psych Dept, and Frank Hayden RN, came and I told him the same thing. He informed me there was nothing he could do!!
So back to the cell I went, resigned to the fact that they wanted Wagner in my cell.
Now to make this part short, I had no intention to kill Wagner, but during the course of the day and that night, Wagner BRAGGED about his case and then made a sexual pass at me and I killed him!!
Again, this is not about my guilt or innocence, because I did kill him. This is about others involved in this!!
I freely admit my part!!
After the murder, I was questioned by the Ohio State Patrol, and in my statement, I informed them of the whole incident.
I told them about Sgt. Gross, Capt. Dane, Officers Rainey, Miller and Dotson, and the threats I made in front of them and to them, and the fact that under Ohio law, and due to the fact that they violated ALL policies they where guilty of complicity to murder and aiding and abetting.
I told them also, that just because they are the law enforcement, that does not mean they are immune to the law!
I was told that I was right and that they where going to investigate it!!
Then I was placed in a cell in the back of receiving/discharge, where the State Police have a hidden camera and microphone, until November 16th. At that time I was told they were transferring me to Lebanon Correctional Institution just across the street!
I was in Lebanon Correctional in '92 and '93, I was also a witness to a lot of beatings by staff there and due to the fact that any prisoner who kills another is always sent to Lucasville or to the Super Max in Youngstown, so I was literally terrified that they were going to cover this all up, and possibly cause me bodily harm. So I asked to see the Ohio State Patrol for help. Officer Chris Harris at Warren Correctional said that the only way they would see me was, "If I had some more information"
So I gave a second statement that instead of a fight between Wagner and myself, that I had tricked Wagner into letting me tie him up and then strangling him.
The Ohio State Patrol came over to Lebanon Correctional, and I expressed my fears and I believe that is the only reason I'm alive right now.
A month later after I was indicted, Judge Bronson from Warren County issued a ruling that I was to remain there until trial, so I would have better access to my attorneys.
In December 2001, I was sentenced to Life without parole.
In October 2003, I was re-sentenced to Death after an appeal by Prosecutors.
FACT 1
Sgt Joe Gross, in his 2nd statement says, He doesn't want to be a scapegoat. Reason is because he was placed on Disability due to an injury he received at work and had to sue the State to get it. After the State cut him off and said they were going to fire him anyway.
Fact2
Capt Dane is the Warden's nephew and as you can see in the documents here, he lied in his statements along with the other officers, and had to rewrite the statements 2 or 3 times so they coincided with each other.
Fact 3
I only know personally, 4 of the inmates who gave statements. As you should see, there was 37 inmate statements that were given to the Ohio State Patrol that SAME night, so there is no way they could have had time to all say basically the same thing.
Now you can see why I want Justice, the Ohio State Patrol, County Prosecutor and the DRC, have conspired to cover up for the staff. I get the Death Penalty and they get a slap on the wrist.
What if it was your loved one they did this to? What if it was you? Should the Colour of Law not apply to them?
Your tax dollars are spent, not only to promote and condone murder, but also on the years of litigation on my appeals. When if they would have obeyed the law and policies, Jason Wagner would be alive today and I wouldn't be here!!
There is more to the story. I don't want to overload you the reader. But I can back it up again with IRREFUTABLE facts, Trust me!
Below is a Statement retyped EXACTLY as it is on the document from Jason Wagner's brother, Tracy. HIS SAFETY IS ALSO AT RISK AND SO WE WILL BE WATCHING WHAT HAPPENS WITH HIM ALSO!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be checking into this and have this statement . It's been a long 18 years and my brother has done some horrible things throughout life as he did not get there on his own . Since finally the grieving process is ending . I will forever love my brothers and now it's time to get justice for them all !