Thursday, November 24, 2005

More inmate statements

OHIO STATE HIGHWAY
REPORT OF INVESTIGATION

Post: 31 Cinti Ops Case No. 00-12129-0831 Pouch No. 31-432 Date 11-13-2000

Subject: Interview with inmate Franks 269 956


B= Bowman F= Franks =A =Adams

11/14/00 0305 Hrs

F. Probably cant tell you no more than anybody else. You know Wagner was my cellie in 136? In general PC. He came back here today and nobody wanted to cell with him. Everybody got asked. Miller came back there and him and BJ got into an argument. Timmy said he didn’t want him in there, then all the sudden he agreed to it. He more or less told BJ and could have stopped it I guess. After it was done the first person he hollered at was BJ

B What did he tell him?

F”I done it-I killed that baby raper” Its my understanding that BJ (Johnson) was on a walk and Timmy told him he was going to do it.

B Anything else you can share with us?

F That little girl got her justice is one way to look at it.

A How do you know he more or less told BJ?

F That’s what Johnson said. We’re all inmates, we aren’t here for telling the truth. Wagner is stupid-for real, the guy is an idiot. He was going to die anyway. He had sex with “Duck”, “Dark Skinned Duck” that you sent down to Lucasville and he’s got full blown AIDS.

0318 hrs Interview concluded.

OHIO STATE HIGHWAY
REPORT OF INVESTIGATION

Post: 31 Cinti Ops Case No. 00-12129-0831 Pouch No. 31-432 Date 11-13-2000

Subject: Interview with inmate Henderley 382068 cell 125


I want to get to Marion Correctional PC.

I’m from Lancaster, same place he’s from. (Wagner)

Wagner came to the hole on the first shift. They tried to put him with Jones, Smitty and Johnson and none of them wanted him.

He (Hancock) said he didn’t want a Cellie and he was under investigation per Mr Bowman.

They put him Wagner in a GP PC cell, then on second shift they put him in with Hancock.

I heard Hancock tell officer Miller, “Go ahead and put him in here.” I also heard inmate Johnson saying to Hancock , “No, no ,no”

We said what are you doing Timmy (Hancock)? He said I’ll get back with you later.

At about 11 o’clock Hancock yelled at us and said, “I killed him, that’s one less baby raper in the world.

I didn’t hear a struggle: it was quiet as can be. And he (Hancock) was as calm as could be.


Later Inmate Henderly sent a kite (request) to Mr Bowman the Deputy of Operations.

11/14/00

Mr Bowman

This is inmate Henderly. I talked to you last night about the murder of Jason Wagner. I told you I would testify, lie detectors the whole nine yards if you would get me transferred to Marion’s PC. Also I told you a couple of people wants to fight me. I have a bone missing out the left side of my temple. If I’m hit there I could die instantly. I have warned these unit staff about these problems and the laugh it off like its some kind of joke, that no one’s going to kill no one back here. Just goes to show you last night it can happen. I fear for my life if I go out of here. Because of certain reasons I do no want to explain in this kite. I would like to talk to you in person about these problems and what’s really going on back here in PC.

Thanks for your time and consideration

Henderly

PS You help me. I’ll help you.



OHIO STATE HIGHWAY
REPORT OF INVESTIGATION

Post: 31 Cinti Ops Case No. 00-12129-0831 Pouch No. 31-432 Date 11-13-2000

Subject: Interview with inmate Johnson #326 205


B= Bowman J=Johnson

11/14/00 0323 Hrs

J. Earlier today they tried to put Wagner in the hole. Jones, Smith, Hancock and myself said he ain’t coming in. That was before shift change. After shift change they came back in with Wagner and wanted to put him in with Hancock. Hancock said, “I ain’t allowed to have no cellie” Captain Dale called Rainey to the range and asked if Hancock could have a cellie. They put him in the cell and I told Capt Dane, “Please don’t put that dude in my cell” We all started kickin it then. I told Hancock he was wrong for taking him in. After we ate, Timmy called me over and said, “BJ don’t worry about it, I’m going to take care of it”. I took my shower at 6.00 and say Timmy and Wagner sitting on the bed playing cards. Timmy said, “I got me one” and gave a sign ShhhShhh. Then pill call came, then count time came. Then it got quiet. Then at 9.30-10.00 we started talking about the bible. Timmy started talking to Jones about the Bible then said, “Hold up Jones, I got to take care of something.” I started to doze off hearing Tony and Timmy talking. Then 3rd shift came and Red did his count. I heard Red say “Where’s Wagner?” and he must have waved or something. Then after mail I heard Timmy say, “We don’t have to worry about that dick sucker no more, I killed the bitch. That’s one less child molester”. That’s when I called Red and he seen Wagner was dead.
Red left the range and Timmy kept hitting Wagner.

B. Did you hear Hancock change his mind about Wagner coming in his cell?

J. Yeah. He said something about letting him in his cell. I told Timmy he hurt me because he let Dude in his cell.

B. Did he tell you what he was going to do?

J. No. He just said he was going to “take care of it”. I said, “I know you aint going to do what I think you’re going to do”.

B. What did you think he was going to do?

J. What he did. I told psyche that some little red people were chasing me after my shower. Sears came on the range and I told him he killed the little red people.

B. What happened the 3rd time you went to the cell?

J. I told Timmy “I ain’t going to fuck with you man”
B. Did you tell anybody that Timmy was planning to kill him?

J. No I didn’t tell nobody. It happened between 11 and 11.30 after Red brought the mail. Then Timmy said, “BJ I killed this bitch.” I yelled for Red and and said, “Dude just killed dude!” and told him to go into 127. I had said to Dane, “please don’t put that dude in that cell” before it happened.

B Did you overhear any conversation between Wagner and Red during mail pass out?

J No, can’t say I did. I was laying in bed. That’s exactly how it happened.

Interview concluded.

OHIO STATE HIGHWAY
REPORT OF INVESTIGATION

Post: 31 Cinti Ops Case No. 00-12129-0831 Pouch No. 31-432 Date 11-13-2000

Subject: Interview with inmate Jones A167316 cell 122

I don’t remember them trying to put somebody in my cell. They were just standing out there by my door.

I was reading the bible then I laid down. On third shift Harris (LT) talked to me because they thought something was wrong with me because I was speaking in tongues.
Some Psych nurser came in and talked to me at the door.

While they were debating where they were going to put him (Wagner) they had him in cell 136. He said he wanted to go in 122 my cell. They told him to move on down there to Hancock’s cell. I’m not sure who said it.

Hancock kept saying he didn’t want no cellie and to call Bowman.


OHIO STATE HIGHWAY
REPORT OF INVESTIGATION

Post: 31 Cinti Ops Case No. 00-12129-0831 Pouch No. 31-432 Date 11-13-2000

Subject: Interview with inmate Taylor 327215



Me and my cellie were sitting in the dayroom about 2.30pm and we heard Hancock tell the CO if you put him in here I’ll do something to him.

About 4.30pm Hancock yelled out to me to tell them to get him out or I’ll do something to him.

Before that time a white shirt came and put him in Hancocks cell. He had been in cell1 136 before. (Wagner)

Frank Hayden (Psych Nurse) talked to Hancock earlier in the day in Sgt Little’s office right before Wagner celled with him.

Last time Timmy was down here he was a bullshit talker.


Inmate Kidd 324990

Timmy yelled if they put Wagner in here he would hurt or kill him.
After chow he yelled again if they don’t get him out of here I’ll kill him.

No comments: