Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Timothy Hancock #219467
Man C I Inf 13
PO Box 788
Mansfield
Ohio 44901
USA

Dear Friends and Supporters

As you know I won a mitigation trial and was given life without parole! Actually 888 years and 88 days to be precise.

I am still not abandoing my appeals for a complete new trial!! Not until justice is served for all and the corruption of the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation is exposed.

I want to thank each and everyone who helped, wrote and supported me, a special thanks to Karen, a first class lass she is!! Also to "Harley" Diane and Amnesty International, My neice Jamie and to you all. Linda Colburn, God Bless. Lynne C, write now (smile)
To each and to all of you God Bless and much love.

There is a lot more fight ahead, not only for me, but for the many many wrongfully convicted people. Remember if not for a lot of you, many will be executed.
Its not always how big the fight is, but how much fight we have in us.

Please do write to me and let me know how you all are.

Thanks and God Bless

Tim.

No comments: